Mothers Against Flu – Sanofi Pasteur
Mothers Against Flu (MAF), an initiative by Sanofi Pasteur, Indiawas willing to increase awareness about flu through Indian mothers. The mission of MAF was to spread awareness and provide mothers a platform to discuss ways to protect children.
• Reaching out to Indian mothers between 21-40 age group
• Building a community where users participate and connect than pushing data from brand
• Mix of educate and engage content strategy to attract TG to interact
• Created ‘9 Steps to Cure Flue’ audio-visual application to educate mothers about risk of flu
Social Media Management Properties Managed: Facebook and Youtube
• No of Likes increased from 0 to 52,000
• More than 10% organic growth of LIKES
• Approx 20% users participation on day-to-day basis
• Successful and eager crowd turned out in the on-ground events held in Delhi and Mumbai
The campaign also won 2 silver awards for communication and adaptation of New Media.